Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Time to get serious again . . .

Okay, it is the time of year when I decide to get serious about blogging, losing weight and exercising . . . I will let you know how it all turns out. I am going to start blogging here on a regular basis instead of xanga (but you can go there to read previous posts). I will make this more personal as time goes by, but make sure and check out the other blogs that I read because there are a TON of people that are WAY more interesting than I am!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm ALL about being SERIOUS! The JOURNEY with you is always a fun one, so let's HOLD THE MUSH, NUT IT UP, and SACRIFICE OUR pride. DON'T SAY BUNG and we'll have a jOYful time-JACKED UP TEETH and all! I'm a HANDBAG junky, I tell ya! Let's have lunch sometime soon. I'm craving some quiche LORRAINE, a WAFL and some yappy ALONE time.

Love ya with all of my HEART!

~Your SHADOWy FRYND who can't wait to visit SOME BEACH with you one day.