Monday, May 4, 2009

Manic Monday

Going to get this posted just before midnight . . . My weekend was pretty uneventful.

Sunday, Madison and I went to Fall Creek Church and listened to Josh Vickery preach. (Mark's cousin whom I graduated with). He does a good job, and I am proud of him. I really like the church because it is just a one room, still sing out of the hymnals kinda place. There weren't very many people there, but I would love to see it full! I think we will start going there for now. . .

Sunday afternoon the kids and I headed to Harmony and Brian's to hang out. (I will do a post and put some pictures up soon of the house in progress.) We had mac and cheese, grilled venison and fried potatoes for supper, it was really good! It was a relaxing weekend, even though it was rainy, we still had a good time!

No comments: