Friday, June 12, 2009

Faithful Friday

I have recently started reading several books by CS Lewis (Clive Staples Lewis that is) . . .I am reading "The Essential C.S. Lewis" and "The Great Divorce" (which incidently has NOTHING to do with divorce as we know it). I am enjoying it, as they are forcing me to use my mind which I feel has atrophied a little bit due to lack of use. . . (Let's just keep that little comment to ourselves)

Things have been crazy around here, what with everyone coming and going, but it is such a relief to know who really is in charge! I look forward to sharing more of what I read in the near future!

On a totally different note, here is the newest addition to the family. . .


Marbles



Isn't he adorable? He is a 6 week old blue heeler pup . . .Madison is ate up with him and the boys love how cute he is. If only I could create a drug to keep puppies . . .well, puppies! LOL I would be RICH!!

Here are a few of the pictures I took of an amazing sunset the other night . . .It was storming and it was beautiful!








We have a ball tournament for Garrett all day tomorrow and then a birthday party at the pool. The kids will be worn out! (Thank goodness!) LOL

No comments: